- LILY&GOLD SELF BODY MAKE INSTRUCTOR
- When I was a teenager my health started to deteriorate and I was frequently visiting the doctor. When I started working my grandmother was becoming frail. By the time I was 38 I realised I could not go on looking after my aging grandmother with me being constantly poorly.
- It was at this time I came across Self Body Make (SBM), a self-healing method for curing one’s body. After attending the Main School in Tokyo for 16 months, my condition was improving and I no longer felt unwell. After regaining my health thanks to SBM, I aspired to becoming an instructor with the hope to spread the word to people who suffered from constant illnesses like myself.
- I learned the importance of listening to one’s body and mind through SBM. I also learned the beauty of self-healing, controlling and managing one’s own wellbeing.
- I wish this world becomes free of health problems and that everybody can live in a bright society filled with joy and laughter. With that in mind, I aim at proliferating the importance of SBM to anyone who is in need of health guidance.
- Completed the 4th Basic Training Course with Diploma, Self Body Make College
- June, 2010@Founded LILY&GOLD LONDON
- Master of Business Administration, Bond University, Australia
- Making Japanese fermented foods
- Travelling around the world and learning different cultures
- A self-declared expert of China
Blog F http://lilyandgold-london.blogspot.co.uk
See VOICE for details about my story before and after SBM